Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mini Mama Capsicum 2010



Mini-Mama Capsicum

What: Seed (First generation from seeds from above seedling).
Where: Large square self-watering container.
When: March 2010.

Sown in: Re-used Seed Raising Potting Mix.
Fertiliser: Thin layer of Blood and Bone 100mm below surface.

Advertised Germination: Unknown but past experience was 14 days.
Actual Germination: 13-15 days.

Advertised Maturity: Unknown but past experience was 10 weeks.
Actual Maturity:

After the poor attempt last time I went overboard and planted a heap of seeds and am hoping to get at least one of them to fruit.

10 April 2010

Photobucket

I've culled off a lot of the smaller seedlings and am waiting for 1 or 2 good ones to rise above!

29 April 2010

Photobucket

Well I jinxed myself didn't I! I wanted at least one of them to fruit and that's what I got, one to fruit with one mini-capsicum.......

May 2010

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment