Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'M BACK!


Well it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten my hands dirty in some soil and even longer since I’ve checked into my blog.
My wife, son and I moved back to Nagoya Japan in January this year and we’ve been very busy setting up and running our new English School. It’s been going incredibly well and I am now excitably able to start devoting some time to getting my hands back into some soil!
I wish I had taken a photo of what our backyard looked like before we spent 4 days clearing it of the jungle and assorted detritus that builds up over many years of neglect but here it is after all our hard work.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I’m planning on setting up a small 2 x 2m raised veggie patch, areas for flowers and plants, a grassy area, a bench and a nice big ceramic fish bowl.
Lots to do before our second son is born sometime in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment